Everly songs

This is a very clear version of "Till I Kissed You" from the "Reunion Concert" which Susan Bottomley did for Lenore it says on the link. So I gather this one can be seen by everyone!! Smile
Attachments
Not available in the US, but I remember viewing this song, it is excellent.
Marion
"Eagle Rock" won't let us watch it in Mexico either.
Unhappy

However, you can go to 49:02 of the full concert album.
Smile
Last update on April 5, 12:06 pm by Ricardo Delgado R..
Attachments
Ricardo A-Priori
I watched it and it is an excellent copy too. I think Susan thought the photo bucket link would work permanently for everyone. Unhappy

Good idea Ricardo, when all else fails. Smile
Last update on April 5, 12:20 pm by Chris.
This is the first time I have ever watched this clip. I wish we could see what is on Imelda's black T shirt, it looks interesting.
Attachments
The group "Mud" sang 'Till I Kissed You", they were a very successful group in the UK who often covered songs from other artists. They covered more than this one of the Everly Brothers too.

All those kissing lips for the video clip!!!!!
Last update on April 15, 2:44 pm by Chris.
Attachments
SINGER, CONNIE FRANCIS RECORDED, "TIL i KISSED YOU" IN GERMAN!

Sonnie Francis, famous for her hit songs:"Who's Sorry Now" and "Everybody's Somebody's Fool" among others, has recorded in 15 different languages! She is fluent in Italian and Spanish.

Connie Francis: Bis Wir Uns Küssten / 'Til I Kissed You Everly Bros. German CD Version 1978 German Deutsch version. From the Bear Family Records CD Box-set.

RECORDING:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV2nAbIRr3A

Connie Francis appeared with the EVERLY BROTHERS in Las Vegas.

Don Everly with Connie Francis
Last update on April 17, 9:44 pm by Gloria Solis.
EARLY ON...

WOW! How many more disk covers and records from that recording? They make for a fascinating collection!
EVEN A CLOCK!

Last update on April 20, 10:45 pm by Gloria Solis.